Hertz HEX 6.5 M-W
Ηχεία Marine Hertz HEX 6.5 M-W, 6.5" σε λευκό χρώμα
|Power Handling - Peak W||100|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||50|
|Frequency response Hz||50 ÷ 23k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||88|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||24 (0.9)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||13 (0.5)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Polypropylene with UV inhibitors|
1. Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring the IP65 protection grade, ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operability.
2. High efficiency tweeter designed with FEM simulation to maximize off-axis emission, typical of in-boat install.
3. Sound-transparent mesh grille with twist and lock locking system, providing an elegant style and a rock-solid protection.
4. Woofer with 25 mm (1”) voice coil fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring silicone insulated lead-wire for durability.
5. Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
6. Nickel-plated corrosion resistant terminals.
WATER JET TESTEDThe protection grade IP65 for speakers define all the Hertz Marine products as totally protected against water jets of different entities, making them highly performant in the marine environment.
UV RESISTANTAccording to the severe ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance, all the materials used for Hertz Marine products are designed to face long time exposition to UV radiations while cruising on the open sea.
SALT FOG TESTEDTo satisfy the standards required by ASTM-B117, Hertz Marine products are tested with massive salt fog spray to ensure a complete resistance to corrosion, typical of this atmospheric agent.
No customer reviews for the moment.